Friday, January 5, 2007

CHILD CUSTODY


To all parents: If you are going thru a custody suit or thinking about it, I am gathering up all the information I can find and placed it at this site ,for your convenience.As parents we have a Legal, Moral, and Spirtual obligation to protect our children at any cost. I speak from experience and know how flustrating it can be finding information you need. That is why I did the leg work to bring it all to one spot. I will be updating and adding new Information all the time. Always be sure to keep a written log at all times, when going thru child custody and above all think about the kids involved. Ther is so much , must know information to help you in your quest.With this I wish you the best of luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home